Executive Air Services, LLC ● KOPF ● 14900 NW 42nd Avenue ● Hangar 48 ● Miami, FL 33054
800.579.1694 ● email@example.com ● FAA Cerﬁcate #EVXA215K
Job Title: Flight Coordinator
Type: Permanent Salaried Position
• Responsible for coordinating all facets of operations, including flight status (potential delays,
reroutes, and/or cancellations), crew assignments/scheduling, catering, station and ground
handling, and customs.
• Must be proficient at providing operational support to flight crews, including flight planning,
weather, fuel, maintenance considerations, and airport information.
• Ensure that all flight operations are conducted in compliance with applicable FARS and company
procedures. Coordinate flow of operational information to all concerned personnel and stations.
• Must have solid customer service background.
• Must be willing to work in a very fast paced environment with little supervision.
• FAA Dispatcher license preferred.
• Must be proficient in understanding FAR parts 91 and 135 as they apply to operational control of aircraft and flight crews (i.e flight and duty time requirements).
• International and Domestic flight planning experience a plus.
• Computer skills including MS Excel, Word.
• Able to work flexible shifts, days including weekends and holidays required.
• Salary based on experience.
• Due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who most closely fit the requirements.
If you would like to apply please submit your resume via email to careers@EAScharter.com
American Airlines announced it is accepting applications.
FAPA is pleased to announced that American Airlines has confirmed attendance at our Global Pilot Career Conference and Job Fair in Miami on January 10, 2014. Verified by FAPA on 17 NOV 2013American Eagle
CFI pipeline program (see standing notes). Started classes every two weeks beginning January 7, 2013. 10 in class in September and 12 in October. Continued hiring. See signing bonus information in standing notes. Verified by FAPA on 17 NOV 2013ExpressJet Airlines
Heavy hiring. New domiciles of DEN, MCI, and IAD. Losing about 31 per month due to attrition (189 through June). 73 pilots in October with plans to hire 88 in November, December and January. Verified by FAPA on 17 NOV 2013Island Air
Will be hiring first officers as it replaces its DHC-8s with ATRs during the next 12 months. Expects ATR fleet to grow and will need more pilots. In talks with Mesa Air group to operate their current "go!" operation under the Island Air name. See standing notes for more information regarding 1st year FO's starting at 3rd year pay. Verified by FAPA on 17 NOV 2013Silver Airways
Hiring under R-ATP minimums. Now offering up to $6,000. sign on bonus. 7 in class in November. Next class, December 2nd. Verified by FAPA on 17 NOV 2013Southwest Airlines
Hiring is to position SWA for the impact of the FAR 117 duty and rest requirements as well as to balance for future attrition and increased vacation. See standing notes for class date and size information.
No plans to reopen at this time. Received 5000 applications from the two week application period.Verified by FAPA on 17 NOV 2013United Airlines
Recalled all furloughed pilots and is now hiring new pilots. See standing notes at FAPA.aero Members' Content Area for more details. Verified by FAPA on 17 NOV 2013US Airways
Application window is open. Verified by FAPA on 17 NOV 2013
Safety Manager West
Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required
We also require proof of High School or GED completion
PIEDMONT AIRLINES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Department: Safety Status: Full Time Reports to: Manager: Customer Service Safety
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Safety Manager has responsibility for developing and executing ramp and gate safety programs that will ensure the highest level of safety for employees and customers. Specifically, the Manager has primary responsibility for management of the US Airways Express Wholly-Owned Customer Service ground damage prevention programs, OJI reduction programs, and internal evaluation programs. The manager will execute the US Airways Express ground damage investigation program to include ground damage conference calls, on-site followup
and station charge decisions. Manager will produce associated statistical tracking and trending documents. The safety manager will report to the Manager, Customer Service Safety, but will coordinate safety related activities and support the Director of Safety, Vice President and Directors of Express Customer Service, Express Customer Service Training and the US Airways Director of Ground Safety.
Primary Duty Summary:
• Assist with customer service ground handling safety issues
• Work with employees to understand safety concepts and policies
• Be a safety presence in the station operation
• Assist in maintenance of current Aircraft Ground Damage databases
• Perform ground damage and on-the-job injury data trend analysis
• Coordinate ground damage conference calls
• Compile and track follow-up items from ground damage conference calls
• Participate as necessary in ground damage investigations
• Conduct station de-ice/EGOM audits, safety evaluations, audits, and inspections
• Assist with department presentations and statistical reports
• Other administrative duties as necessary
• Knowledge of airline ramp and gate operations, company policies regarding safety, accident/incident
investigation and prevention programs and aviation safety programs.
• A team player possessing the ability to work independently and excellent communication skills.
• Well-developed inter-personal skills and the ability to get along with others. Confident, tactful, professional
and flexible, and enjoys working with both front-line employees and management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Previous auditing and/or safety investigation experience.
• Academic Safety Educations/Training.
Only qualified applicants will be selected for an interview. Current employees must complete an Internal Application.
For consideration of this position, please reference the Job Code and submit a resume to:
Name: Piedmont Recruiting
Job Code: 1155-PHX
Employer Entered 2013/14
(7/01/13 - 6/30/14)
10/18/13 - 11/18/13
10/18/13 - 11/18/13
All applications to this job will be received offline. Via e-mail.
POSTING DATE: October 17, 2013
Department: Flight Department
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Chief Pilot
Piedmont Airlines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of US Airways operating as a US Airways Express carrier and is actively seeking First Officer candidates. The aircraft fleet consists of 43 deHaviland Dash 8 aircraft operating approximately 350 flights daily to 55 destinations. Crew domiciles include Harrisburg, PA, Salisbury, MD, Charlottesville, VA, Roanoke, VA and New Bern, NC. The starting rate of pay is one of the highest in the regional airline industry. A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, and family travel privileges within the US Airways system. After 12 months of service with Piedmont, pilots will be considered for a pilot position with US Airways through an agreement between US Airways and their wholly-owned subsidiaries.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Act as a First Officer on the Dash 8 100/300 aircraft; assisting the Captain in the execution of his/her assigned duties providing safe and comfortable air transportation; ensuring all flights are conducted in accordance with established company policies and the Federal Aviation Regulations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
* 1500 hours of flight time, 50 hours of multi-engine time, 250 hours as Pilot in Command*
* Possess a Commercial Multi-engine certificate with an instrument rating, and an English
Proficient Endorsement and valid ATP written results or a Multi-engine Airline Transport
Pilot certificate with an English Proficient Endorsement
* A valid US Passport or a valid Passport with authorization to work in the United States
* FCC Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current First Class Medical Certificate
* College degree
* Currently employed in a pilot position
Only qualified applicants will be selected for an interview. Current employees must also complete an Internal Application. For consideration of this position, please reference the Job Code and submit a resume to:
Name: Piedmont Recruiting Team
Job Code: 40020
Fax: (267) 737-4963
Two Line Service Technician positions at our Avflight location in Flint Michigan one full-time position with a schedule consisting of three shifts ranging in the hours from 13:00 to 22:30 and two shifts on Saturday
from 22:30 to 06:30 for a total of 40 hours a week.
The part-time Line Service shift will have varied days/hours
including some shifts in the morning and some in the afternoon with
approximately 30 hours a week. A schedule has not been determined at
this time. Also, these schedules are subject to change at any time.
These positions start out at $11.00 however with experience we can
negotiate. Also, our full-time employees receive the following
-Dental & Vision Insurance
-401k Savings Plan
-Flex Savings Account
-Employee Education Assistance Program (up to $500 per
-Paid Vacation Time (5 day after 1 year of service, 10 days
after two years of service)
-Paid Sick time (32 hours per year)
-Life Insurance / Accidental Death & Dismemberment
-Optional Life Insurance
-Short Term & Long Term Disability
Our part-time employees receive the following benefits:
-401k Savings Plan
-Flex Savings Account
The following are the duties and required qualifications for the
•Perform fueling and deicing of all types of aircrafts
•Direct aircraft to proper parking area, check tire pressure and
perform lavatory service as requested
•Tow aircraft to secure tie-down area or hangars, pull aircraft out
of hangars for departure
•Ability to drive heavy equipment such as fuel trucks, snow plow and
other equipment as needed
•Ability to lift 45 pounds or more
•Greet crew members and passengers and assist as needed
•Perform grounds keeping and janitorial maintenance duties
•Possess basic computer skills with the ability to easily grasp the
functionality and concepts of company software for paperwork and
•Willing to work varied hours, including weekends, holidays and
overtime as needed in all weather environments
•Assist with daily fuel farm inspections including performing
preloading and quality control inspections
•Perform daily and monthly fuel truck safety inspections. Ensure
vehicles are in safe operating order and running properly
•Insure compliance with all FAA, Federal, State, local and Avflight
safety policies and procedures
•Perform other duties as assigned
*Avflight Flint is a 24/7 operation. Candidate must be available for
all shifts including 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
*Must be available to work weekends and holidays if need be
*Aviation experience preferred or equivalent of 2 years at a college
or university in an aviation related program
*Must have customer service experience
*Clear and legible handwriting
*Must be able to accurately perform simple math functions including
addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
*Positive team player
*Highly motivated self-starter
*Demonstrated leadership qualities
*Strong emphasis on safety
Apply online at www.avflight.com
. Applications are currently being accepted.
Company Name: Northern Jet Management
Position: General Business Intern
Hours: Part-time; 1st Shift; approx. 10-20 hrs. Weekly
Term of Employment: Immediately- until the end of Winter 2013 Semester
Intern will be required to perform duties relating to aviation or general business including, but not limited to:
* Aiding in Flight Operations projects and programs including:
- Updating the General Operations Manual and General Maintenance Manual
- Assisting in aircraft audits
* Updating (revisions) technical data and manuals
* Check and/or negotiate fuel prices with vendors
* General operations business/administrative projects as assigned
* Accounting, Marketing, Client Relations, Maintenance, Flight Ops. Departmental activities.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Junior/Senior pursuing a degree in Business, or Aviation, or a related field
* Minimum GPA of 3.0
* Ability to work in a corporate/professional environment.
* Someone who is organized, punctual, creative, and has an energetic personality
Please send cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Resumes will be accepted October 8th through October 16th, 2013. Interviewing will take place the week of October 21st.
Human Resources Manager
PO BOX 888380
Grand Rapids, MI 49588-8380
"Responsible for teaching students in both Cirrus as well as other primary aircraft. Teaching all level of students and pilots from zero time to professional pilots. Working at all of Twin Cities’ locations, with abilities and desire to fill in other duties and tasks as needed.Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum of 300 total time, and CFI. We need individuals who, besides having proven CFI experience, have excellent communication and sales skills and a passion for teaching students.Desirable qualities include: CFII, MEI, CSIP, Professional demeanor, SR20/22 experience, Avidyne and Garmin Perspective experience.Please contact Ben Lawler at email@example.com with any questions or to submit a resume."
STATION AGENT - 11142
Position Title: Technician Maintenance (JFK & BOS Airports)
I. Position Summary:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all facets of the preventive maintenance and repair of aircraft to ensure airworthiness, reliability and all technical aspects are documented in compliance with company policy. This position interacts with internal customers such as Airport Operations, Flight Operations, and Technical Operations to execute scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance. Ensures and promotes safety and security standards in the workplace.
II. Key Responsibilities:
* Perform non-routine/routine maintenance, modification, alteration and inspection of aircraft in compliance with company and regulatory guidelines (50%)
* Conduct troubleshooting, application and disposition of Minimum Equipment List (MEL), Configuration Deviation List (CDL), Nonessential Equipment and Furnishings (NEF), and General Maintenance Manual (GMM) (20%)
* Meet aircraft that transit stations, check aircraft maintenance logs, and respond to discrepancies entered into the log
* Exercise special qualifications such as Quality Control RII, Airworthiness release, taxi run up, CAT III authorization, and Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) in support of the operation as required (10%)
* Maintain JetBlue Airways facilities and equipment as required (5%)
III. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of Airbus and Embraer aircraft fleet types preferred
* Proficient in use of Airlines for America (A4A) Spec 100 and General Maintenance Manuals
* Keep Crewleaders and others informed as appropriate; conveys ideas and information clearly in both written and verbal communication
* Ability to work well with others and complete tasks with minimal supervision
* Ability to multi task and work under pressure in a dynamic environment
* Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of Maintenance & Engineering systems preferred
* Ability to ship, receive, and track parts using shipping software
Plans and carries out work assignments; resolves most conflicts which arise; coordinates work with others as necessary;
interprets policy on own initiative in terms of established objectives. Keeps Crewleader informed of progress,
potentially controversial matters, or far-reaching implications.
Assumes Lead position when required; Trains, assigns work to, and checks work of two (2) or more Crewmembers
V. Working Conditions:
* Computer and other office equipment
* Maintenance & Engineering system
* Packing machine equipment * Small and large weighing scales
* Obtain tools listed on the Minimum Tool List within thirty (30) days of employment
* Operate lift trucks, snorkel lift, boom lift and tractor after attending training
* Work may be outdoors with seasonal weather
* Able to work all shifts (i.e., midnight, days, weekends, and holidays)
* Travel may be required
* Ability to work in elevated areas
* Work outdoors on the aircraft ramp side and/or the hangar with elevated noise levels
* Bids work schedule by seniority (days, swings, or midnight shift)
VI. Physical Effort:
* Position requires extremely strenuous physical work involving objects in excess of seventy (70) to one hundred (100)
pounds. (Very Heavy)
* Position requires crawling, bending, kneeling, climbing, and stooping frequently in confined spaces and heavy lifting,
pushing or pulling of objects up to one hundred (100) pounds
VII. Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
* Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
* Valid Federal Communications Commission (FCC) General Radiotelephone license preferred
* One (1) year experience on commercial Part 121 aircraft or one of the following: three (3) years of military equivalent experience; four (4) years of Part 135 experience; four (4) years of Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) experience on transport type category aircraft
* Possess and maintain a valid Drivers License and a driving record from the state of your primary residence that meets JetBlue Airways insurance standards
* Able to drive tugs, trucks, taxi aircraft or other company equipment
* Attain special qualifications such as Quality Control RII, Airworthiness release, taxi run up, CAT III authorization, RVSM
* Able to lift seventy (70) to one hundred (100) pounds
* Able to work a flexible schedule
* Valid Passport with the ability to travel in and out of the United States preferred
* Must obtain local airport ID (SIDA / Customs)
* Regular attendance and punctuality
* Organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Fun and Passion
* Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
* Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
* Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
* When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable Crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes
|Position Closing Date:
||October 8, 2013
||Customer Service Representative II
||BTL Line Services
||As a Customer Service Representativeat Duncan Aviation you will have an opportunity to utilize your superior customer service skills as company liaison to respond to inquiries and carry out requests from customers, vendors, employees and the general public. The Customer Service Representative:
- Greets employees, customers, vendors, visitors, and the general public and serves as company liaison in promoting a professional and positive company image per Duncan Aviation customer service standards. Initiates dialogue with our guests to understand and exceed their needs, i.e., creating itineraries and arranging customer travel accommodations such as hotel, rental car, catering, restaurants, etc. Promotes FBO services and fuel supplier programs. Develops and maintains relationships with contacts at local hotels, rental car companies, catering providers, etc.
- Prepares invoices and bills or receives payment for various company services, i.e., fuel/oil sales, hangar rentals, minor maintenance work and parts, etc. Sorts, checks, and verifies all invoices, created on respective shift, to ensure accuracy of invoices. Coordinates with line service personnel to ensuring accuracy of fuel inventory and sales. Provides administrative support for Company, as requested, i.e. sorting and organizing filing materials, collating and inserting materials for bulk mailings, relaying Company announcements, creating spreadsheets, updating Customer Database , etc.
- Assists accounting personnel by accurately balancing cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift and notifying supervisor of any discrepancies, dispersing cash and credit cards, handling expense reports, etc.
- Provides company switchboard and administrative support and responds and/or directs radio, UNICOM, etc. to appropriate company personnel via routing calls, the Company’s paging system, radios, monitoring flight-tracking system and announcing arriving customers, etc. Provides transportation for customers, as necessary.
- Monitors the company security systems including receiving security-related paperwork and creating security access rights, responding to security/fire alarms and troubles, monitor vehicles and personnel entering through secured gates and doors, issuing keys, etc.
||Education and Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year customer service experience including direct customer contact and multi-line phone experience required.
||Full Time - Regular
||Mon - Fri 2pm - 10pm
|Miniumum Starting Pay: